We were going to drive down and then drive back up, but at the last minute decided to fly. I am so glad we did... the week was exhausting with packing up the house. We were so grateful for my parents... they pretty much took care of the kids the entire week!
Moving to PG was a hard decision... especially because of my family in Vancouver. Seeing the kids with my mom and dad that week made it even harder to go back. But I do know that PG is perfect for us right now, and that we can really make a good life for them up there. I just have to hang onto that feeling and know that no matter how far away we are from our family, they will always have moments and memories like the ones below to remember their grandparents and family by.






No comments:
Post a Comment