My excuses, besides time, was that it was easier to keep in touch via Facebook. But on FB, I am not willing to type that much personal information.
What I love about this site is that only those that I give the direct link to can have access. Also, the kids LOVE going over the past photos.
Anyway, I am committed to posting more.
Here are some pics to get me back in the game ! More to come.
4 comments:
Welcome back. I could not believe that I had been dropping in on your site for a year already.
Reese is so big now! Glad to have you back blogging1
Thanks you guys... unfortunately it is DEC now and I haven't followed up. I am thinking of transfering this site to a Wordpress one so that it is easy to manage. Will keep you updated. Love Shauna
LOL... and here it is, 2012... and still no updates. Life goes on!! Hope all is well with the Harpers!
Post a Comment